Campus Worship Leader
New Day Christian Church is a dynamic and growing church of 1800+ located in Port Charlotte, Florida.
New Day was founded as a church plant in 1960. Over the years New Day has built two facilities, moving to her current site in 2005. Over the last four years, New Day has experienced over 100% growth! The fantastic growth has caused us to launch a fourth weekend service. The next step for New Day is a multisite! To actively plan and prepare for the future campus we need you. Our goal is to have an additional worship leader on our team to assist our Lead Pastor and Lead Worship Pastor to develop New Day’s worship experiences.
New Day needs a campus worship leader who wants to assist in leading and developing a great team.
The right candidate will:
- Be a team player.
- Have a heart to mentor and train worship leaders.
- Be organized and have strong time management skills.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have an understanding of Ableton Multitrack processes.
- Be familiar with Planning Center and ProPresenter.
- Have experience in developing and leading a worship team.
- Be a multitasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive
- Have formal training in the worship field.
Please email your resume to Executive Pastor Mark Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume if interested.