New Day was founded as a church plant in 1960. Over the years New Day has built two facilities, moving to her current site in 2005. Over the last four years, New Day has experienced over 100% growth! The fantastic growth has caused us to launch a fourth weekend service. The next step for New Day is a multisite! To ensure we are adequately caring for our growing family the need for a part time care pastor is desired.
The right candidate will:
• Be a team player.
• Have the heart to care for and guide members and attendees through life-changing moments.
• Be organized and have strong time management skills.
• Have strong written and oral communication skills.
• Possess the ability to journey with families through the end of life and funeral planning.
• Have experience in developing and leading multiple established care teams.
• Be a multitasking team player with strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
Please email your resume to Executive Pastor Mark Williams, at firstname.lastname@example.org your resume if interested.