Director of Operations
New Day Christian Church is a dynamic and growing church of 1800+ located in Port Charlotte, Florida. New Day was founded as a church plant in 1960. Over the years, New Day has built two facilities, moving to her current site in 2005. Over the last four years, New Day has experienced over 100% growth!
The fantastic growth has caused us to launch a fourth-weekend service. The next step for New Day is multisite! To actively plan and prepare for the future, we need you! The operational aspects of New Day continue to grow. As our staff, facility’s, budget, and ministry impact grow we need a Director of Operations to assist our Executive Pastor in taking the next steps.
New Day needs a director of operations who wants to assist in leading and developing a great team. The right candidate will:
- Be a team player.
- Be organized and have strong time management skills.
- Have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Have an understanding of financial procedures and knowledge of best practices.
- Lead a team of staff and volunteer ministry leaders.
- Can forecast facility impact and future focus development.
- Be a multi-tasking team player with high energy, strong interpersonal skills, and a positive attitude.
- Have formal training and experience in operations.
Additional information is available within the job description.
Please email your resume to Executive Pastor Mark Williams, at email@example.com your resume if interested.